John and Paul have had so much fun putting these courses together – using the very best Cornish ingredients – and introducing new techniques that you can use in a multitude of different dishes at home.
– Your day will begin at Paul Ainsworth at No.6 with a light breakfast.
– You will be given a guided tour of the No.6 kitchen and then you will head up to the Mahé Cookery School to start your course.
– Our Chef Patron, John Walton, will begin the course with a demonstration of how to make a lovely seasonal cordial, which will steep over the day, for you to take home at the end of your course.
– Throughout the day you will cook a starter, main course and a dessert – one of which will be part of your well-deserved lunch!
– Lunch will be served to you by the No. 6 team at our gorgeous chef’s table, or out on Mahé’s private terrace with glass of wine personally selected by our No. 6 sommelier, Elly Owen. You will then continue your cookery course with more treats along the way.
– All the food you prepare will be packaged up ready to take home in a beautiful bag for you to enjoy.
April and May 2020